Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension shutting down when opening/importing model

Participant ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I open or import a certain SketchUp 2019 file into Dimension I get this error message saying that there's 'been an error' and that the app must shut down:

Arengu_0-1650913203112.png

I've added the Dimension log and SketchUp model in case that helps to find out what the problem is.

This problem is only with this model, others exported from SketchUp work fine. I tried copy-pasting into another SketchUp model and opening that, but same problem.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could be the tilde symbol in username but @Colin Holgate is the best guy to ask about SketchUp files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could someone try opening the model in Dimension and telling me if it works? At least I would know if the problem is from the model or my Dimension.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines