• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aktivierungsproblem bei PhotoShop Elements

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo aus Hamburg, bittte um eine Emailadressse, wo ich mein Anliegen, nämlich wieder freischalten meiner bei Mediamarkt für 130 Euro gekauften Software PhotoShop Elements 2020. Da irrtümlich durch ein Crash eines unserer PCs auf ein dritten (neuen) PC die Software installiert und verwendet worden ist, ist jetzt laut Auskunft der Supportchatmitarbeiter die Anzahl der Aktivierungen erreicht und somit nicht mehr verwendbar. Es soll auch keine Möglichkeit ihrerseits geben, dies wieder zu reaktivieren, so das man diese sehr gute, aber für unsere Verhältnisse teure Software wieder nutzen kann. Laut der Info des Supports scheint es jetzt nur noch für kostenpflichtige Produkte einen Emailkontakt geben. Auch wenn Adobe alles auf Cloud und Abo umgestellt haben, sollten sie ihre "alten" Nutzer mit ihrer gekauften Software nicht vergessen.  Wie ist eure Erfahrung?                                                                                                                                                                   LG  Maibrid

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vielen Dank an das Adobe Team für die PM, hoffe das mir jetzt auch geholfen wird

LG Maibrid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who was the PM from?  Please post a link to the person who sent you a PM.

It is more likely to be a scammer than an actual Adobe employee. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2024 May 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peru Bob, here is the whole content:

Aktivierungsproblem bei PhotoShop Elements

Welcome to Adobe Support Community

Hi,

You can Directly send Email to our Adobe Customer Care Team Email A
Adobe.Tech@outlook.com and they will help you via Email.

Team Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess reporting this wouldn`t change much, so one has to be careful always  ....

2024-05-06_163907.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you try to activate the program, do you see a QR code that you can use to activate?  See this HelpX article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg, not at all, only the msg, that I`m supposed to deactivate from the other device, but am getting this msg on all devices now...  got my crashed computer operating again, so guess am running around in circles now  😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Greg_S. thanks for tagging me!

@Maibrid27612240sr2z First, Adobe does not provide support via private message, and we have our own domain; we do not use Outlook.com. Please report the message if you have not done so already.

I checked the activation history for your registered copy of Photoshop 2018, and I don't see any recent activation requests. Are you trying to install Photoshop Elements 2018 or 2020? If it is 2020, please register the software under the account you used to post to this public discussion forum. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html for information on how to register the serial number.

@Maibrid27612240sr2z did you transfer any files or applications from the crashed computer to this computer, or is this a fresh installation? If the licensing and activation files are transferred from one computer to another, then the computer can think that the number of allowable activations has been exceeded without contacting us. You can use the CC Cleaner Tool as described in https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/elements-installation-error-CC-cleaner-tool.html to try to remove these critical files.

If you need a fresh copy of the installation files, you can download them from your account. See https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html for more information on downloading installation files for registered Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, thanks for writing (talking) to me  🙂 

Well, as far as I know, the software is still registered to my account, can make a screenshot if you like.                  

After I got access to my crashed computer again, didn`t know about the rules regarding a 3rd device, thought that as one was deactivated, I could use the program on the other device, which was working fine. As I couldn`t sell the old (now restored) PC, wanted to use it as back-up, just in case if the newly bought PC would crash too.         

Am not able to do anything now, your system is telling me that no device of mine is "attached", while showing me both softwares (PhotoShop Elements 2020 and Premiere Elements 2020) as registered. Deactivation from my side not possible too, as mentioned before. Your supportchat employees wrote, that the software is programmed, so if the limit of activation is reached, it will function no more. Don`t know if this is wise, but guess Adobe got their reason for doing it.  Hope that you could understand my english, as it`s not my 1st language, but better than Google Translator...maybe  😉   

Thanks in advance and best wishes from Hamburg                                                                                                                  Maibrid                                                                                                                                                    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Maibrid27612240sr2z, you are correct. The only way to manage the activations is to deactivate the software per the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/error-activation-limit-reached-sign.html. As mentioned in my previous post, you could receive a false message that the activation limit is reached if you moved files over to this new computer.

From your own post, it seems like you have installed the software on three different computers; if you have already deactivated the software on a previous computer, then please try running the CC Cleaner Tool and then reinstall the software again using a fresh copy of the installation files from your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[SCREENSHOT DELETED TO REMOVE PERSONAL INFORMATION]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, can`t deactivate from any computer, as the program will not start, as soon as I click on Photo Editor, system telling that I should deactivate on the other computer first, well this I get shown on all three devices, did delete one program on one computer, but didn`t work either  😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting Photoshop Elements doesn't deactivate it.

Did you try the CC Cleaner Tool as suggested by Jeff A Wright?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am running this tool now on the first computer...two more to go...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, didn`t work.... don`t know what can be done...seems nothing from my end  😞  

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Maibrid27612240sr2z please don't share personal information in a public forum. The serial number in your screenshot is still showing no recent activation requests. Please register your copy of Photoshop Elements 2020 under the account you are using to post to this public discussion forum. 

I am unsure how much further you want to go on this device, @Maibrid27612240sr2z . Registering the serial number under the account only makes it easier for an Adobe employee to review the activation history; it won't increase your activation count or resolve errors that might state you have used the number of allowed activations. I would be curious if you receive an error when you try to register the serial number under the account you are using to post to this public discussion forum.

You can complete the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html and https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html to verify the software can contact us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, thanks for your efforts, don`t know how else am able to show you the results of my efforts, as it is registered, old software deleted and Adobe CC Cleaner run (understood that under No 4 all software like PhotoShop Elements 2020 would be gone) did download from my account the version again, but got the same results like before...guess have to throw it away and use some other products, which I still can effort...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, seems all functions like Video Editor are starting , except the Photo Editor, can`t understand as it`s  the same software and with the same registrations. Photo Editor isn`t starting with Premiere Elements too....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Maibrid27612240sr2z 

post that issue in the pse forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, did all these steps again, seems that I didn`t act as admin, got Premiere Elements reactivated, system did ask for the License key,  so okay. PhotoShop Elements 2020, now longer showing msg that one has to deactivate on another device, instead trying to start for approx 30 secs, shutting down afterwards. Don`t think that`s a problem on my side, hope that you`ll be able to help.  Thanks in advance   Maibrid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Maibrid27612240sr2z 

what exactly are you seeing now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after clicking on Photo Editor, it is showing the msg please wait...circle is going around for approx 30 secs, and afterwards nothing, showing the button Photo Editor only... On second device, deleted and run Adobe CC Cleaner... after installation for account, showing again that software should be deleted from other device as License key being used there... So am clueless what the issue is or how to fix it..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on first device, reset your preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, can`t get into PhotoShop Elements at all, as well as on the second one.... don`t know what kind of preferences must be changed...am not too experienced with these things, only able to fix my photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines