• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't found adobe XD on my subscription

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company bought me an adobe creative cloud subscription and adobe XD is included in it but now I can't found it in my apps. I'm logged in the right account. Can someone help with this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Adobe XD is no longer available for new subscribers.

Official reply from Adobe support "Adobe XD is no longer available for purchase as a single application but will continue to be supported for existing users. "

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

conact your admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc desktop bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD is no longer available for new subscribers.

Official reply from Adobe support "Adobe XD is no longer available for purchase as a single application but will continue to be supported for existing users. "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ana Maria370060770g9v please DM me your email address, and I will fix this issue for you. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ashish_Harrison 

what info should we give other users that have the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 on this as it's not what we've been officially told to respond to new subscribers and not what the helpx pages state...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @kevin stohlmeyer @kglad you can route them to the IT Admins so they can create a support ticket from the admin console. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that strictly for Enterprise or Individual subscribers as well? This didn't sound like an enterprise subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@kevin stohlmeyer only for the Enterprise customers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines