Favoriten-Management in Adobe Firefly verbessern

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

**Deutsch:**

**Problem**

Hallo,

ich habe etwa 800 AI-Bilder von insgesamt 1000 mit Firefly generiert und wollte nicht alle sofort herunterladen. Stattdessen habe ich sie alle mit dem Stern als Favoriten markiert.

Was jetzt nach einem Monat passiert ist:

1. Ich kann weiterhin 1000 Bilder generieren.
2. Die favorisierten Bilder, insgesamt 800 Stück, sind alle weg.
3. Ich habe Bilder sowohl auf meinem iMac als auch separat auf meinem MacBook generiert. Die favorisierten Bilder wurden jedoch nicht zusammengeführt, sondern separat abgelegt (z.B. 100 Bilder mit dem iMac generiert und 500 mit dem MacBook).

**Lösungsvorschläge:**

2. Wenn man Bilder in Favoriten ablegt, sollten diese immer darin bleiben und nicht nach einem Monat entfernt werden.
3. Unabhängig davon, mit welchem Gerät man Bilder generiert und in Favoriten ablegt, sollten diese zusammengeführt werden, wie in einer Cloud.

Es wäre großartig, wenn dies technisch umgesetzt werden könnte, da mir jetzt 800 AI-generierte Bilder fehlen, sowie die investierte Zeit und Gedanken.

Vielen Dank!

---

**Englisch:**

**Problem**

Hello,

I have generated around 800 AI images out of 1000 using Firefly, and I didn't want to download them all at once. Instead, I marked them all as favorites with the star icon.

What happened after a month:

1. I can generate 1000 images.
2. The favorite images, all 800 of them, are gone.
3. I generated images on both my iMac and separately on my MacBook. However, the favorite images were not merged but were stored separately (e.g., 100 images generated with the iMac and 500 with the MacBook).

**Solution Suggestions:**

2. When images are marked as favorites, they should always remain in the favorites and not be removed after a month.
3. Regardless of the device used to generate and mark images as favorites, they should be merged together like in a cloud.

It would be great if this could be implemented technically, as I am now missing 800 AI-generated images, along with the time and thoughts invested.

Thank you!

Idea No status
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@olyfuture favorites are stored in your browser cache.

A more effective option is to add them to a library.

You can then access the library and download them.

Votes

Translate

Translate