Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

💡 Lightroom Classic Newsletter - November 2021

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC-Newsletter.png

Welcome to the November edition of the Lightroom Classic Newsletter! This month we had the release of Lightroom Classic 11.0.1, which fixed a number of customer reported issues. You'll also get to know more about one of our amazing LrC ACPs, Todd Shaner! We'll talk more about the different conversation types in the community, check out some inspirational blog posts, and tutorials from Julieanne Kost, and more! Let's dive in! 

ACP Highlight

IMG_1948_Todd Shaner.JPGI’m retired from a 45-year career in the computing technology industry doing work in research and development of real-time systems and most recently Intel® Embedded Architecture platforms.

I have over 30 years of experience in film photography including color film processing and printing. Also have 25-years of experience in digital photography including Adobe® Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional, and numerous other applications. As an avid photographer since the early 1970s, I established a color darkroom and did reversal printing of Kodachrome and Ektachrome slides.

In 1994 I started digital imaging using a film scanner and Adobe Photoshop 3.0. In 2004 I bought my first digital camera, started using Lightroom in 2007 (1.0), and have come full-circle to resurrecting my film images in the digital domain using scannerless camera capture. In 2012 I retired from the technology industry and now work full-time on my own projects, which includes International travel.

As both a techno geek and starving artist I enjoy working with everyone in the Adobe forums and learn something new every day! I’ve spent most of my life at the Jersey Shore where I enjoy biking, hiking, soaking up some sun on the beach, and playing the guitar for my wife.

Community News

If you're new to the Lightroom Classic community you'll have noticed that there are a few conversation types available to choose from when creating a post. 

Discussions are topics that are not bugs or ideas (feature requests.) Start a post here if you want ask questions about a feature or tool, need help troubleshooting, or just want to start a conversation with other community members!

Bugs are issues software that just cannot be solved even after getting help from our support staff or a discussion in the community. Our product teams monitor this space closely and will jump in to help! Here is some guidance on how to write a bug report ever! Please keep in mind that 

Ideas are... well. You know when you're working on something and you think to yourself. "Dang, this would be so much easier if  <insert amazing idea here>!" That is an idea (aka feature request.) Here is an excellent guide on how to write an idea!  Pro Tip: Share your idea with friends and have them vote for it!  

As always, here are some important community guidelines to follow! 

Here are some of the Top Bugs in the community: 

Here are the Top Ideas in the community right now!

Latest Release

This month we had the release of Lightroom Classic 11.0.1 which included a number of bug fixes. If you have not updated to this version, please do so by following the steps listed here. This release included a fix for Catalogs failing to update from 10.4 to 11.0. 

Inspiration and Tutorials

VIDEO TUTORIALS

BLOG POSTS

How to create macro food photography that leaves you wanting more

How is machine learning transforming modern photography? 

Breaking into the professional creative industry 

Skyscapes, vertoramas, and drones — make these night photography trends your own 

QUICK TIPS

Quick Tips: Optimize LrC preferences for better performance 

Helpful Links

User Guide | What's NewKnown Issues | Fixed Issues | System Requirments | Adobe Lightroom Classic Newsletter home page |

Follow Lightroom on Instagram | Facebook | YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?