• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Enable the pick/reject flag, star rating & tag function for albums shared w collaborators

LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Insert the possibility for collaborators to be able to use the V (selected) and X (reject) flags in the shared photos and also the star rating. Additionally, contributors can't use tags in shared albums.
It is very important that these possibilities are active because it helps to work the photographs faster between the various teams to which the photo albums have been shared.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
35 Comments
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Team,

I have been utilizing the shared album feature to collaborate with other photographers and share our images. However, I've noticed that contributors are currently unable to rate, flag, or remove photos within the shared album. It would greatly enhance the organization of our photos if these functionalities were available to contributors.

Additionally, I have come across another issue regarding the import process. Currently, there is no option to filter files while importing, such as separating JPEGs and RAW files, which can make it challenging to import only one format type without any difficulties.

Thank you for considering this suggestion to improve the importing functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any updates concerning this issue? It has been some time since it has been requested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 year later...... still can't rate and flag in..... time to serch another apllication???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm paying the extra >40% for the "collaborative Teams experience" and getting none of it. Lots of app problems. Lightroom in particular seems to have been completely forgotten by Adobe. There's nothing collaborative about it. Other members of the team cannot operate my albums. Images have to be exported to be able to use them anywhere. There are other editing gallery programs that are much more versatile. Really not good value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Kavita Srivastav do you know if this ever made any progress? An update would be much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @benjaming35242555 

I'll reply on behalf of my teammate @Kavita Srivastav 

This hasn't been addressed yet, however there are aspirations within the team to improve our sharing experience.  We will remind the team of this request!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding. This would definitely be a great improvement to collaborative team working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

come on... it has been 4 years since you guys promised to fix it. it's a simple code to implement. fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its insane this simple yet massively useful feature is not availible. 

I suggest to everyone to start using Google Drive or Dropbox, collaboration tools with adobe get a 0/10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Truly insane. There has been no work to any of the collaborative tools in years.

Votes

Translate

Translate