• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Support for keyword and metadata editing

Contributor ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd really, really like to be able to do keywording on my iPad in the LR mobile app. Could save me a lot of Google-time back at the desktop trying to figure just where I was standing for that shot, and what's the name of that building, mountain, river, village etc, etc

Idea Released
TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 229 Replies 229
229 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is now possible on my iPhone app

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keyword syncing, keyword syncing, keyword syncing, keyword syncing, keyword syncing, keyword syncing, keyword syncing, keyword syncing!!!!!!! \(^-^)/

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to be able to search keywords and edit keywords but at the very least search keywords in lightroom mobile. Should also be able to search by filename.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any way to make this happen would be greatly appreciated!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need caption and/or description info accessible on mobile when I add info about photos to social media posts, since I simply can't remember, especially names of flora and fauna.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved over from Photoshop Elements to Lightroom a year ago mostly because of the LRMobile app's potential. I agree that mobile keywording and metadata maintenance are the most useful functions for me and likely for many others. I was shocked when I learned that it was (and still is) omitted from the latest LRM build. Come on Adobe, step up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is ridiculous that we are still having this conversation this far down the line. Today saw the addition of HDR for LR Mobile and yet we still have no Metadata (at all) on the iPAD. For working professional photographers Metadata is an intrinsic part of the image! It's looking more and more like Adobe are aiming this tool at the people that want to make pretty pictures and not those that are actually (still) trying to make a living from those pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I will be repeating pretty much what has already been said, but key word, and copyright adjustment (to add the © symbol to images from cameras that don't support it), these things would be huge helpful to me, and really speed up my workflow.  With the editing capabilities that have been added to LR mobile in recent updates, I am really surprised that this feature is still not available.  

Anyway, Adobe please add key word support!  I am sure a huge amount of photographers who use and love you products would be extremely grateful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding keywords and sublocation/city/state/country data is critical to my workflow. Lightroom mobile is essentially useless to me without the ability to edit those fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course you should be able to keyword using lightroom mobile! It's the only useful thing I can think of doing to my photos using my phone. Everything else requires a calibrated monitor, IMO. It would really help me continue my work as I travel around the city through my day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was about to sign on to the creative cloud when I heard I can't add keywords and edit metadata on mobile. I changed my mind and will not buy until is feature is included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a photojournalist I can't use Lightroom Mobile because I can't deliver the essential IPTC data with the photos. It is the only needed update to make Mobile on an iPad Mini 4 the best thing to put in an Photojournalist's camera bag 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can we only edit captions on the iPhone and not the iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While adding keywording and editing metadata would be nice, what is most needed for users like me (maintain via LR and use mobile for showing photos) being able to search, even titles, is desperately needed. I scroll thru "a bunch" of collections to find the one I 'think' might have the photos in it. With >25k photos, some of which date back to the '60's (converted slides) it is a royal pain to scroll to find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great to do keywording of my photos anytime and everywhere using the online platform of lightroom. (https://lightroom.adobe.com/)

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another vote for adding keywording

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe - please add keywording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without the possibility to add keywords and metadata it is impossible to WORK with Lightroom mobile in a lot of situations. Adobe, please, let us work! Don't mind to joke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This request for Keywords in Lightroom Mobile is three years old! Yet even the recent update doesn't include Keywords. What happened to the "Just Do It" mentality? Some of us use and prefer Keywords to Collections. Yet we can't use our preferred workflow in this mobile app years later. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With 30000 pics sync'ed with LR mobile, finding a particular picture is nearly impossible unless I want to scroll thru all of my collections. Even when I know the collection, I might have 600 pictures in it so finding that specific landscape photo still takes way too much time. Please add some type of search function, even if it is just on the file name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah! Keywords on Lightroom Mobile! I REALY need that!This feature will improve a lot my workflow!
C`mon Adobe, help us! =D

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding my voice. Stunned this still isn't available. I've been holding off on Mylio, but after all these years I'm about to give up on Adobe. Mylio is quick and polished, but I didn't want an additional app in my workflow. 

I guess it's down to no functionality vs additional app. Sheesh. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on, when is the keyword for Mobile version coming out already?  Hello, Adobe Lightroom staff, is anybody there?  I know you are because you keep cashing my monthly checks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keywords for LR Mobile Adobe! Thank you!
Come on already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, just stunned that keywording is not available on mobile. Stunned! I've been on Photoshop since the beginning days and things like this have made me try other products. Very disappointed LR mobile can't keyword.

Votes

Translate

Translate