• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Generative Fill Button greyed out (age)

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After selection is active, I cannot use the generative fill button. It's visible, but greyed out...

I already switched from german language to english without success.. Please advice. Thanks !

Patrick

Bug Fixed Locked
TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

This issue was fixed with the 24.6 release

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Current known fixes/workarounds for this are listed in this FAQ: 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Everyone, if you are having issues with Generative Fill, please download the latest beta: 

Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.6.0 20230603.m.2196 77b00e0 x64

and restart Ps beta and see if this solves this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 769 Replies 769
769 Comments
New Here ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh i'm so glad I can now use it, thank you very much.♥

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your age validation process is onerous and stupid and makes me very angry, particularly given how much you are charging per month. I still haven't been able to access the ai tool and it's the only reason I'm trialing PS. Do better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ASIAKO you're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin.  This did not work for me.  Can you expand.  I looked and tried what you mentioned in the post but it still is giving me that message.  Thanks for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirmed, this is how to verify

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If not done so, go to behance.net  make account there if not done so, there you can verify. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ich bin 28 jahre alt aber photoshop beta sagt mir das ich die ki nicht benutzen kann weil ich noch keine 18 jahre bin bitte schnell beheben

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to use Photoshop Beta, using the new genartaive fill feature, says i cant use it as it appears im not 18 yet, I am 48 yearts old, dont understand this ? JP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

Sign out and sign back in to both the Creative Cloud Desktop app and the Photoshop (beta) app

If you sign in using social sign-in (Apple, Google, and Facebook), ensure that your date of birth in that account is set to public instead of private.

Once your Date of Birth is up to date, relaunch the Photoshop (beta) app to enable Generative Fill.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/generative-fill.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it's working or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible d'utiliser l'IA en version bêta car celui-ci me dit que je ne suis pas majeur alors que j'ai 28 ans...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have same problem..

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click Generative Fill, a message appears stating the system will not allow me as it thinks I'm under 18.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sir

I have updated my Photoshop Beta version to 24.6 v

yet the generative tool not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Встановила бета-версію, щоб спробувати штучний інтелект, але після того, як я виділяю ділянку яку треба змінити та натискаю згенерувати, мені пише що немає 18 років і не працює, хоча це не так, мені 35 і в моїй почті, за якою я реєструвалася, вказано все вірно. Що робити?photo_2023-05-30_09-21-20.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Я установила бета-версию, когда я выделяю объект и нажимаю  генерировать, то мне пишет что мне нет 18 лет и я не могу воспользоваться данной функцией. Но мне есть 18, и в моей почте с помощью которой я зарегистрировалась, указана верная дата рождения, в чем причина? Как исправить эту ошибку?photo_2023-05-30_09-21-20.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour,

dans mon profil behance je n'ai pas trouver comment modifier la date de naissance.

merci

comment avez vous renseigne la date de naissance dans behance ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sir I have updated my Photoshop Beta version to 24.6  yet the generative tool not working.

By @HAISU

If you are 18 or over, try this:

Why is the Generative Fill button greyed out if I'm over 18?

If you find that Generative Fill is greyed out for you and you're over the age of 18, it is possible that you may not have a valid Date of Birth associated with your Adobe ID account. To update your Date of Birth, you can do either of the following:

• Sign out and sign back in to both the Creative Cloud Desktop app and the Photoshop (beta) app
  • If you sign in using social sign-in (Apple, Google, and Facebook), ensure that your date of birth in that account is set to public instead of private.

Once your Date of Birth is up to date, relaunch the Photoshop (beta) app to enable Generative Fill.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Byondhelp 

Try this:

Why is the Generative Fill button greyed out if I'm over 18?

If you find that Generative Fill is greyed out for you and you're over the age of 18, it is possible that you may not have a valid Date of Birth associated with your Adobe ID account. To update your Date of Birth, you can do either of the following:

• Sign out and sign back in to both the Creative Cloud Desktop app and the Photoshop (beta) app
  • If you sign in using social sign-in (Apple, Google, and Facebook), ensure that your date of birth in that account is set to public instead of private.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Scott301199377425 if you do not see an area to enter DOB in your Behance account, Adobe Customer Care can assist you. Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and log into the site. Click the chat pod on the bottom right and type AGENT to get a real person who can help. Be patient 1:1 customer care puts you in a queue. Or you can reach out on Twitter at AdobeCare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The prohibited condition is that I cannot provide any guidance or advice on how to bypass age restrictions or verification processes, as it violates the policy of not providing any illegal or harmful advice. Regarding your question about not being able to use the AI function due to being under 18 and not being able to change your birthday information in the account interface, I suggest contacting the software's customer support for further assistance."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Franzlee are you over the age limit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Byondhelp if you cannot input your age verification via Behance, Adobe Customer Care can assist you. Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and log into the site. Click the chat pod on the bottom right and type AGENT to get a real person who can help. Be patient 1:1 customer care puts you in a queue. Or you can reach out on Twitter at AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HAISU If you cannot enter your age verification via Behance, Adobe Customer Care can assist you. Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and log into the site. Click the chat pod on the bottom right and type AGENT to get a real person who can help. Be patient 1:1 customer care puts you in a queue. Or you can reach out on Twitter at AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate