• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generative ai not working

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My generative fill will not come up on photoshop and it is updated!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

@rob29123167t4nn Correct. Gen Fill does not work in grayscale.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bob31020208qkrk what specific version are you running? Are you sure you are in Photoshop Beta 24.7 or general release 24.6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am currently in the beta 24.7. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is the Generative Fill button not available?
If you find that Generative Fill is greyed out for you, it is possible that you may not have a valid Date of Birth associated with your Adobe ID account. To update your Date of Birth, you can do any of the following:
• Log into your Adobe account and enter your Date of Birth. To learn more, see Error: "Not eligible to use Creative Cloud services".
Once your Date of Birth is up to date, relaunch the Photoshop (beta) app to enable Generative Fill.
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/generative-fill.html

Be aware that if you have previously entered a DOB and you are underage, the date cannot be changed. If you have not previously added age verification, and cannot enter your age verification via Behance, Adobe Customer Care can assist you. Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and log into the site. Click the chat pod on the bottom right and type AGENT to get a real person who can help. Be patient 1:1 customer care puts you in a queue. Or you can reach out on Twitter at AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice that you do not have an active selection in your screen shot.  Gen Fill needs a selection to work.

With selection

image.png

With nothing selected

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, I noticed Generative Fill is greyed out when my image is in greyscale mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@rob29123167t4nn Correct. Gen Fill does not work in grayscale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my generative fill keeps showing a progress bar and then saying "Please try again later" and my Photoshop is updated. As a student using school-paid Photoshop, what do I do??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my generate fill box os IA don´t even appear,  someone knows how to active?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Fábio33786719d4zq go to Window Menu and make sure Contextual Task Bar (bottom of list) is active/checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello my photoshop is not showing the AI generative menu even in the tutorial that comes with photoshop lol

Capture d'écran 2023-11-30 154134.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@rhaul2 go to Window Menu and confirm Contextual Task Bar is checked on, then make a selection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no Contextual Task Bar in my drop down windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Gail36454378org8 Go to Photoshop Help Menu/System Info and copy/paste details in a reply. Post only once as the system takes time to process the large amount of data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ai not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Shailesh35600316w6si you need to be a lot more specific if you expect assistance with your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2024 Mar 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Ai generator starts generating and stops after a second, can someone help me with this? Heres a video:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2024 Mar 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And no, its not because of the picture that is black an white, I tried on different pics also and it couldnt do it still

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Aleksandar35815316c769 it appears the Gen AI/Firefly features are blocked. Check your firewall/Windows Defender settings to make sure Adobe Photoshop and Firefly are listed and allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new laptop today, updated PS 2024 when I merged with my old and now my generative fill is grayed out,  it still worked on my older computer this morning and it doesn't matter what method of selection I've tried. I looked up my

Firewall after reading your comment and it's disabled. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quit PS. Go to the PS.exe file and shift+right-click and choose "run as administrator" - does it work then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately, it didn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem. Have you resolved it yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Paulo34601672sxkk please explain what problem you are having, do you have the latest version of Ps beta?
Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.9.0 20240417.m.2590 45fa5ee arm64

If you do not see an update option, log out and back in to CCD and it should go out and pull down this latest version.

This thread has a correct answer so we are not sure what issue you have, and since there have been many Ps beta updates, until we know what version you have it is difficult to determine what is your issue.

Thanks,

Cory - Photoshop Product Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines