Enthusiast ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1111.png

test pc is window10. Photoshop version 23.4

GPU comp off / on , Multithread of / off , Native canvas on /of

I reset it, but the result is the same.

It doesn't matter if it just looks like that and it doesn't affect the actual output. But that's how it's reflected in the actual output. So I can't proceed with the work right now.

That bug occurs randomly when zooming in and out. Even if i use clone stamp, patch tools, or healing brushes, bugs occur randomly. Emergency patch is required.

Bug Fixed Locked
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

V23.4.1 has now been released to roll out v23.4 features without the bug.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/photoshop-23-4-1-is-now-available/td-p/13009567

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Hello everyone. The team is investigating this issue, and will ship a fix as soon as possible. 

At this time we recommend rolling back to Ps 23.3.2.

For help with this, see Install previous versions of your Creative Cloud apps

Thank you for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
87 Comments
Enthusiast ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jqqerry  Yes this speed/zoom problem with large images have been bugging me a lot as well lately. but it has been a problem for quite a few versions. It takes a long time before it want to zoom on large images, usually photoshop starts moving layers instead of zooming. Just so many problems appearing in photoshop lately I have lost the will to complaint. Opening layer effects takes ages now, if you have 2 screens and one being a tablet, you cannot use the mouse to zoom or scrub the image anymore, it just zooms the image to 1% and move the canvas to random places instantly, etc. etc... I just try to live with it... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

V23.4.1 has now been released to roll out v23.4 features without the bug.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/photoshop-23-4-1-is-now-available/td-...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 23.4.1 which includes the fix for this issue. Please update Photoshop and please share your feedback.

To update Photoshop to 23.4.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue fixed with the latest relaease.

Adobe realise what a disaster this was and provided a quick response. We appreciate the bug is now fixed but we're not on the beta program specifically because we all use this software in our work. No softweare, no work, no work, no money.

DO NOT USE PAYING CUSTOMERS FOR BETA TESTING

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ralaged5 ,

Thank you for pointing us to that other issue.  I do recall seeing this post and a few similar others.  This one is definitely more aggressive than the others.  The obstacle is having the steps to reproduce these issues.  Unfortunately, the other posts do not provide enough details to reproduce the issue.  And we internally have had no luck of reproducing these very rare occurances.  But we'll keep trying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm drawing a black figure on a clean layer. When I try and erase, it just spreads the line into zigzags and pixels. When I paint over in white I get repetitions of the image in all sorts of colours, dumped anywhere on the page. I'm just using an ordinary brush, nothing special. what's wrong? Look at the bottom of the attached pciture to see what I mean 

Bumblewheat_0-1656420321816.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you tell us the exact version of Photoshop you're using, Photoshop version 23.4 showed similar artifacts to what you have described, but this issue was fixed in version 23.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using 23.4.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bumblewheat, please update to Ps 23.4.1 and see if this fixes this issue.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, I'll give it a go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Bumblewheat Hello, could you please confirm if the bug still occurs with the updated versions ?

Votes

Translate

Translate