• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop fechando ao abrir arquivos JPG e PNG | Photoshop crashing when opening JPG and PNG files

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2024 Sep 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá! Há alguns dias que estou enfrentando um grande problema no Photoshop: ele fecha abruptamente quando tento incorporar imagens PNG e JPG dentro de um arquivo PSD. Também fecha quando tento abrir esses tipos de imagens. Até a semana passada eu estava trabalhando normalmente, mas nessa semana comecei a apresentar problema. Já redefini as configurações, desativei as configurações da placa de vídeo, sai e entrei no Creative Cloud, desinstalei o Photoshop, fiz uma limpeza geral no computador, instalei novamente, e o problema continua. Alguém pode dar uma ajuda?

Hello! For the past few days I've been facing a major problem with Photoshop: it closes abruptly when I try to embed PNG and JPG images into a PSD file. It also closes when I try to open these types of images. Until last week I was working normally, but this week it started to have problems. I've already reset the settings, disabled the video card settings, logged out and logged in to Creative Cloud, uninstalled Photoshop, cleaned up my computer, installed it again, and the problem persists. Can anyone help?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2024 Sep 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a quick fix, you can roll back to the previous working version until someone provides you with a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2024 Sep 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agradeço pela dica, mas já fiz isso e não funcionou. Estou achando que o problema pode estar relacionado a uma atualização no Windows. Estou pesquisando e, achando a solução, publico aqui o resultado.

Thanks for the tip, but I've already done that and it didn't work. I think the problem may be related to a Windows update.
I'm researching and, if I find the solution, I'll post the result here.

Votes

Translate

Translate