• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Проблема с "Эффекты освещения"

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Добрый день! НЕ работает Фильтр - Рендеринг - Эффекты освещения. Выдает ошибку: "Для работы 3-d функций требуется, чтобы в режиме установок производительности был установлен флажок "Использовать графический процессор". Видеокарта должна соответствовать минимальным требованиям. Также необходимо убедиться в правильности работы драйвера". Флажок "Использовать графический процессор" - установлен. Карта NVIDIA geforce RTX. Драйвера использует последнюю версию. С Nvidia связывалась, все проверили. Все в порядке, но ошибка не исчезает. В чем может быть проблема в этом случае? Почему полноценно не работает фотошоп?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

You're welcome, @Яна5DB7 . I'm happy to help. 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this: go to Preferences >Technology Previews > enable Deactivate Native Canvas. Quit Photoshop and relaunch.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jane! Вы спасли меня!!!!!!!!!!! Спасибо вам огромное! Работает!

You saved me!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much! It works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, @Яна5DB7 . I'm happy to help. 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t have a solution, but maybe if you install a previous version of Photoshop

Go to the creative cloud app and click on the 3 dots next to Photoshop app to see more options and select other versions

you can install a previous version of Photoshop and maybe that will work, sometimes there are bugs and you have to update the system

Let me know if that works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines