• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content Credentials: How do I change my CHOSEN NAME to that of my company in Photoshop?

Enthusiast ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I posted this in the bug section, but I hope it's okay to re-post this here as I need to find a solution today if I'm going to use the (brilliant) Content Credentials option...

I just asked Photoshop Support how I change the CHOSEN NAME that appears under "PRODUCED BY" in PhotoShop's Content Credentials' section from my personal name to my company name -- but first, I was told it couldn't be done; then that I should ask here.

The problem, which I assume I share with other companies, is that this CHOSEN NAME is my personal name which is not relevant for my brand.

Instead, I need Content Credentials to verify the name of my company that creates and sells the NFTs that should be verified.

So, how do I do that? Do I have to actually change my name in Creative Cloud?

To make things a little more tricky, I have to make it work today...

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @sebastian2012a for posting.

The display name in Produced By is generated based on the name in your Adobe Profile. If you update your name there, it will be reflected in Photoshop for Content Credentials.

We will note in the Content Credentials that the name is user-generated.

Let me know how it goes!

Best,

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for your reply!

Could you please tell me if it's okay with Adobe if I change my Adobe Profile name to my company name?

Also, do you know if a name change is immediately reflected in the Content Credentials?

I just exported a lot of images using Content Credentials -- which btw is an awesome idea -- but without the Producer name. I would love to make new versions, but unfortunately I have to do it today so I'm afraid I can't wait for databases to update, or something like that...

Another thing, I really really hope you're going to implement this in Illustrator and Premiere along the way, that would be fantastic...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I really wish someone had answered your follow-up questions, as I have the same questions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines