• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo shop healing and clone stamp tools

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello when im editing my photos. I am hitting alt click in the healing brush/ clone stamp tools at first my brush is coming off almost translucent despite having reset the tools about 20 times no matter what prefereces I change it is still working like that. the second issue is that currently when im hitting alt click its duplicating the background layer entirely not one spot and it isnt allowing me to use a sample to paint. Im not sure why it started doing this. im on the 2023 version of photoshop. Help! 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the transparency issue, check the Opacity setting of your brush. You can check it in the Options bar (Windows > Options). If you have the Clone Stamp tool selected and press a number, Photoshop understands it as you want to set a level of Opacity (e.g. Press 2 to set Opacity to 20%).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the second issue, maybe check the size of your brush. I'm wondering if it's the same size as your canvas. You can also check the size of your brush in the Options bar. In the upper left, the brush type and size are indicated. You can click on its dropdown menu to change the size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It can be 1-91 pixles  in size its doing the same thing. and cloning the entire picture and taking it with the curser 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines