Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something for the weekend - Part 23 - Eiffel Tower

Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This week's image is brought to you not by me, but by ACP MelissaLA88 , thanks Melissa

It is of course the Eiffel Tower. So - to what use will you put the tower? To where will you transport it? Is it actually a tower or is it something else entirely?

As always:

Anything goes as long as it meets the forum rules on decency, copyright etc.

Anyone is welcome to have a go - whether you are a complete beginner or a Photoshop expert.

There are no prizes - just the chance to practice, show off, or bring a bit of humour and fun.

When posting back your edited images please use jpeg and downsize to 1200px on the long side.

To download the image below without the forum scaling artefacts, right click and then use Save Image As / Save Picture As (or similar depending on your browser).

SFTW23Tower.jpg

Have fun

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coffee break time ! There are 10 Eiffel towers in the photo. Some obvious , some less so. Can you find them?

SFTW23Coffeebreak.jpg

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK Dave.  I've got ten.     I was stuck on nine for a while, but I zoomed out to look for a gap, and there it was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i only have 5 so far... will have another look after I get some coffee in me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got all 10, but one was pretty fiendish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes have 10 now... you are an evil man Dave but thanks mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So clever, Dave! How long did this take?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jane-e  wrote

...How long did this take?

Not long at all Jane. I put the masked tower in a smart object duplicated it several times then dragged the SOs around the image, scaling and rotating them, to make them fit over several existing objects. Then it was a quick job with the clone tool on the background to remove the existing objects. Finally some clipped curves/Hue&Sat layers to change the tone of the tower in different places.

So quick to do - and a bit of fun.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davescm  wrote

So quick to do - and a bit of fun.

Dave

Fun for all of us — thanks, Dave!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well it's almost time for the new SFTW.

Thanks to all that took part last week - a great range of ideas and entries.

I'll post the new thread shortly , but in the meantime , just in case anyone is still looking for the tenth tower :

SFTW23CoffeebreakAnswers.jpg

See you on the new challenge

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always been a sucker for the find the hidden images puzzles. This one was a lot of fun! I got 9 pretty fast, but got stuck for a while on the last one. Thanks so much for making this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we have lift off.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rayek.elfin  wrote

we have lift off.jpg

Great job.  I love the smoke and what a great job you did of lighting it. I also love how those people in the foreground are now part of the new reality by removing the people who didn't fit into it.  The two on the right now appear to be looking at the spectacle, and the guy on the left...  well he is obviously heaving his snails in garlic all over his Jimmy Choos out of sheer terror.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to see images still coming in. A wide variety this week, it always amazes me what others see within an image.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines