• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ai Transformation Tools

Contributor ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A feature I would like to see in futures releases of Photoshop is an Ai tool that can analyse objects and learn to transform that object to match or blend with an another object.

For example, I have an damaged image of a motorbike that is difficult to repair because of missing parts of the image. I have another stock photo of the same make and model motorcycle in profile but the orienation and view is different from the image I am trying to repair. I have tried using free transform to apply to the good image so that I can overlay the good image on the damaged imagein a layer so that I can repair the image.  However this has been a lot more difficult and the results are less than satidfactory. What I would like is have an Ai tool that I can tell to use the good example of an object to learn from and then transform it into a matched perspective so that I can overlay and repair or, the Ai is good enough to look at the good image and then repair the damaged one.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Contributor ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Further to my previous post, I have just been looking at the Photoshop Beta feature of Content Aware Fill using another document. This feature is along then lines of what I am seeking. If this could be applied to an AI tranform utility whereby points of the other image could be selected (hopefully many more than the current limit of 4) and paired to the image (or subject selected) on the second image so the target selection could be transformed to perfectly match the size and perspective. This image could be either used to repair original image or, be placed underneath as a layer and then selectively revealed or blended to repair the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate