Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toolbar text

Engaged ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there --

Finding the tool I'm looking for on the toolbar takes longer than it needs to. All the icons are tiny and they look the same. They are not in any order that I can see to make them easier to find. Can you make them text instead, or give us the option to view alphabetically ordered text rather than icons?  Same thing for the control bar at the top. I have no idea what those symbols mean. I think most graphics people nowadays have big monitors, so there is plenty of room for the text. 

Scott Williams

Idea No status
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott. It's possible to rearrange the Toolbar as you see fit. Look for the triple dot icon near the bottom of the Toolbar, click and hold on it and choose Edit Toolbar. This will open the Customize Toolbar dialog box.

In the Toolbar column on the left, arrange the icons as you'd like. Drag and drop the tools on top of each other to group them together. Drag and drop a tool on to the space between these groups to create a new group.

The Extra Tools column on the right is a place to drop Tools that you don't want to appear.

capture.png

dialog-box.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's easier to identify the shape of a word than a tiny icon. You have to translate hieroglyphics into words your brain understands. That takes time, time from all of us users. Time we'll never get back. Granted, they're small slices of time, but they add up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate