Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop script to differentiate the same unicode characters

Contributor ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm using the SF pro display font, in glyphs the numbers and superscripts have same unicode value. I want to work with superscript characters,  is it possible to get the gid value using script

MicrosoftTeams-image (3).png

MicrosoftTeams-image (4).png

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't dig to deep so better if I ask. Does this request differs from that you later asked in:

Photoshop script to change the font for Superscript(In glyph) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I need to know in SF Pro Display font the numbers, superscript and subscript have same unicode value. Is there any way to get the superscript value and change the font for superscript.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is I have created mainly to know how to use the glyph id in the photoshop script to find the things and it is not related to the below thread:

Photoshop script to change the font for Superscript(In glyph) 

If I cause any viloation. Please APOLOGIZE

Thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem. Btw if Photoshop script to change the font for Superscript(In glyph) has already the code that is right for you, why you wouldn't mark it as correct answer 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is HUGELY DISRESPECFUL when people have already put hours into helping you, even writing code for you, to post as if this is a new question, ignoring all those people and the work that might be built on. I hope everyone will ignore your posts from now on, this is completely unacceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction: I mistakenly described your post as spam. Of course that was wrong. The rest of my post I stand by: this is truly appalling behaviour and should be called out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don't open a second post to ask the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines