Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio + Footage Out of Sync

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone! 

I've been looking for a possible solution to this issue, but can't seem to find any answer.

Everything was fine up until the end of editing session yesterday. When I opened the Project file this morning, I noticed that all the footage just the sequence I worked on last night was out of sync. Red numbers and +/- everywhere. 

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 2.30.47 PM.png

Apparently this has something to do with the footage being out of sync w/ the audio.

What I've noticed is that the GREEN audio (recorded separately, synced w/ timecode) retained all of my edits/changes, and it's intact on my timeline. -- The footage files, on the other hand, are completely out of sync, as if they were "moved". Some are playing from the beginning. 

I used the right-click, and both "move into sync" and "slip into sync" don't seem to quite solve the problem.

Other sequences within my project were not affected by this issue. -- The issue is also present in all of my auto-saves from yesterday. 

Any ideas about what could be going on, or any possible solutions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Hello @pedrohfpi,

Thank you for the bug report. However, the team will need more info: How do I write a bug report? Can you help them out by providing them with details? That would be appreciated. They require specific setups for reproducing and fixing the bug. For example, I have not seen this issue on my system. I hope they can help you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @pedrohfpi,

Thank you for the bug report. However, the team will need more info: How do I write a bug report? Can you help them out by providing them with details? That would be appreciated. They require specific setups for reproducing and fixing the bug. For example, I have not seen this issue on my system. I hope they can help you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @pedrohfpi,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a while since you filed this bug. Are you still having this issue? If so, can you please let us know?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines