• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted frames

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Premiere Pro team, I was editing a animation I was doing while using Premiere Pro and it just deleted half of my work, I have the frames in my files still, but they're no longer imported into the project despite the fact that I had it backup on cloud and it didn't load in, Now half of my work is gone editing wise and I have to re-do it, Can you please fix this bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Dear @Jazlyn38065526j70h,

Thanks for filing the bug report. The team looks forward to hearing more information to reproduce your issue. See: How do I write a bug report?

I hope we can help you ASAP.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Jazlyn38065526j70h , you're going to have to supply a lot more detail into what is happening. What did it delete every-other frame? Take a look at this thread, and see what is needed for a bug report.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-bugs/how-do-i-write-a-bug-report/idi-p/13361863

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear @Jazlyn38065526j70h,

Thanks for filing the bug report. The team looks forward to hearing more information to reproduce your issue. See: How do I write a bug report?

I hope we can help you ASAP.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2024 Aug 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jazlyn38065526j70h,

Are you still having this problem? Please let the team know. I'll move your post to the "Discussions" forum while we await your response.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines