• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue "Automatically resume playback for growing files in Source Monitor"

Participant ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the (new good) feature "Resume playback for growing files" is acitve, playback resume even when you stopped playback. Playback also resume when Source Monitor is not the active window.

This happen in V23.0 and V23.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Hello @Det Scholz ,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug, and I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more information from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Det Scholz ,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug, and I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more information from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Kevin,

the issue is still existing, for me I disabled the "automaticially resume playback for growing files" checkbox. But that's of course not a solution

Steps to reproduce:
    1. enable "automaticially resume playback for growing files in source monitor"

2. load a growing file in the source monitor

3. jump to the end a press the play button

4. set the focus to a a diffrent panel like Program Monitor or Timeline

Result: the clip in the Source Monitor resume playback after refreshing even if the focus isn't on this panel
Expected: playback in the Source Monitor stops when set the focus to Program Monitor or Timeline, like the behaviour when disabled this option

System info
    Application: Premiere Pro  v24.3.0
    OS: macOS v14.1.2, RAM: 32,00 GB GB, CPUs (logical): 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines