• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframes DISAPPEARING

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cut 11 x 6 min edits recently. All of which have a number of keyframes to slowly scale up or reposition shots. 

I save Premiere...close it...open it again and the keyframes have gone.

I updated Premiere and tried again. Added keyframes...saved it...and re opened it and they're gone again.

I've tried using 'transform' on the clip itself, and on an adjustment layer as a work around, but still - the keyframes vanish if Premiere is closed. I can't keep Premiere open, and hope it doesn't crash, for another week until the project is finished. 

Any ideas? Before I go absolutely insane? Another day another problem. Appreciateany advice!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a critical bug that was introduced with 23.5:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-bugs/quot-untoggled-quot-keyframes/idi-p/13880957

If you are lucky enough and have an autosaved backup, install 23.4 and continue your work from there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ughh. Thanks for this. I can sense some very late nights to deliver this project on time with such a simple thing not working...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines