Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4K 120fps Proxy's in 22.2 and higher.

New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I often create proxies in 720p Prores. Until version 22.2, footage recorded in 4K 120fps transcoded and worked like a charm, no problems. After the update, proxies seem to malfunction, as the playback on double speed and then freeze frame for the rest of the clip. Same project, different version of Premiere and this is happening.
This problem occured a year ago, so I probably know the workaround, I just wonder why it is happening again, if it was working properly for such a long time?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you making the prxoes outside or Premiere and then attaching, or are you creating them inside Premiere using the proxy tools?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always creating inside Premiere, so it's easier - auto export to encoder and auto attaching.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Skweres ,

Sorry for this problem. We have improved this workflow in the latest beta build. Can you please try the latest beta build version 22.5.0.27(or higher) from the creative cloud and let us know how it goes there?

You can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

I hope it will help.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines