• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

60 FPS

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to Premier Pro and I am trying to edit a video. When I exported media, I chose 60fps. The video slowed down even though I didn't want it to. Why is this and how do I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the frame rate of the footage you are importing? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The gameplay(yes, it is a video game) is at 240fps but the recording is at 60fps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does the clip look if you just play it back in a media player such as VLC? Is it slow there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is fine everywhere except after rendering(exporting media).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, ok, so the footage is fine in Premiere, but not when you try and export the edited version? In that case, can you let me know what settings you are using to export, particularly under the 'Video' tab. There is a button that says 'Match Source', which should make sure that the settings of the exported file match that of the sequence that you have used in Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines