• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A low level exception occured in Adobe Player (Player: 5)

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please could anyone help me resolve this. 

Problem: There is no video on Timeline (Screen says 'Media Pending' but there is only Audio

Much obliged

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Hi,

Update your software to Premiere Pro 14.2, or later to be clear of this error. Sorry for the frustration.

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 288 Replies 288
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trent is this issue still being worked on? Is there a fix on the way? Do you have a time frame? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fix for legacy Tiltes using GPU Renderer is already in the 14.2 Beta builds (build 24+. Look under Beta apps, to the left, in Creative Cloud). Unfortunately, I cannot comment on the ship date of 14.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on this? At this point my incoming projects will just have to be started on a non-broken platform.

A delay in a fix is understandable.

A failure to communicate it however, is not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, I can only say that the legacy Title issue with GPU Renderer is fixed in 14.2 Beta (build 24+). I cannot provide an ETA for shipping 14.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for taking the time to reply, Trent.

In the meantime I'm going to have to migrate platforms. Can't risk my work on this type of issue, especially with so much uncertainty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I think this fix should be a small fix that will be available just to fix this and other known errors.
Please do not let us wait to also have some new features. Just solve the known bugs please as soon as you know them.
We pay every month to have a good working product. Thanks.

Best regards, Christiaan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have projects with legacy titles from customers that I have for years.
Please do this update soon Adobe and keep supporting legacy titles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to give installing the older version ago!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOVE these forums. Have a problem ... so do others ... here's the solution. BAM! You rock everyone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what's the fix for projects that use GPU acceleration for effects? -_-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back to the previous version ... 14.0.4

Sincerely,

Jeff Hughes

Managing Producer

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first message in this thread was April 14.  It is now May 5 and still there is no fix for this?  I unknowingly upgraded to the latest version today and now I'm having this problem.  This is by far not the first time Adobe has cause a serious problem with an "upgrade" they keep hounding you to apply.  I would think they would feel some responsibility to fix the problems they create quickly.  We who use their products need them to work properly, and we can't fix it ourselves.  (No, disabling the GPU we spent extra for and need is NOT a fix.)  Some of the things in my projects do not work properly without the GPU.  It's more of an answer to switch to a more reliable product I guess.  I've avoided doing this due to the learning curve of starting with a new product.  It is, however, looking better and better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fix is coming shortly, stay tuned. Sorry about all this.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously?

Screenshot 2020-05-09 at 14.15.39.png

Trent, the current update notification recommends this version of Premiere to *all* users? I have some questions:

1: Is this recommendation intentional, or is this an oversight?

2: This thread is marked as "Solved"; implying Adobe consider this issue closed and will not be offering any solution other than the laughably infuriating 'workaround' as suggested. Is a solution to be expected in the future? In such a case, this is (by definition) *not* yet solved and should not be marked as such. Why is it marked solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am really amazed that 14.1 continues to be listed as an available upgrade on Creative Cloud.  If I was the Adobe Product Manager, I would pull it until a fix is available.

Michael Fox Motor Sport Video Producer New Channel Media Innovation Centre, Silverstone Park Towcester, Northamptonshire NN12 8GX, United Kingdom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm, I saw my post as marked "correct". Apologies if this is being seen as "solved" by others. I unmarked it as correct.

I am trying to help as much as I possbly can. I have also updated my post with more information. The issue with legacy Titles using GPU Renderer has been fixed in 14.2 Beta (build 24+), but I'm sorry that I cannot control nor comment on when 14.2 will ship. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For now, any workaround really helps those that are confused about the issue. Please allow a temp workaround as a solution. OK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me, thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going back to 14.0.4 worked for me as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this marked as "solved" when the "solution" is to disable an important part of the software? I have a better and permanent solution in this case: stop using Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a good point - it's a work-around but not a permanent fix. 

IF YOU EVER READ THESE POST ADOBE FOLKS: PLEASE FIX IT - YOU HAVE A BUG IN YOUR SOFTWARE!!! THANK YOU! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, Adobe please fix. FYI my graphics card is the GeForce GTX 1080, Driver version 442.19

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So we're paying to NOT use our graphics card?

Can someone from Adobe please address this at least?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is everyone saying this is a fix? It's not! It's disabling an integral part of premiere! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Precisely! COME ON ADOBE - release the fixed upgrade very soon or LOSE CUSTOMERS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines