• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A low level exception occured in Adobe Player (Player: 5)

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please could anyone help me resolve this. 

Problem: There is no video on Timeline (Screen says 'Media Pending' but there is only Audio

Much obliged

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Hi,

Update your software to Premiere Pro 14.2, or later to be clear of this error. Sorry for the frustration.

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 288 Replies 288
Engaged ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still surprised that the dev team didn't bother to release a dot release to fix this issue, even though they say it's "already fixed in beta". 

What's the point in making us wait a few months for 14.2? 

We still need feature parity between the two title makers. 

Edit: Upvote and comment on this UserVoice plz: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/40402918-legacy-title-maker...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My work can't wait either. Especially right now, I don't have any new shoots but I still have edits I have to turn around. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, I went back yo 14.04 and everyhting works again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this - would much rather do this than disable metal as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks alot. I was getting mad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how do we make this the "Correct Answer"?🤔 Thank you so much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genius! Saved me so much time troubleshooting. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this was the best answer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great solution.

Worked flawlessly on my Macbook upon downgrading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this answer 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not often you come by simple and perfectly described answers like this one. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution on this string worked for me two weeks ago, but is no longer working. Any other solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADOBE PROGRAMMERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE. It's great that members of the community have come up with a work-around but it is NOT A FIX. An Adobe employee acknowledged the issue a week or more ago - which is great, but when can we expect the patch or upgrade please? We pay a lot for your software Adobe; please work quickly to fix this issue or you will lose customers and recommendations. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right. Adobe should fix this bug. To fix it once and for all, I had to desinstall the software. Then I went to DOCUMENTS>ADOBE and renamed the folder PREMIERE PRO to PREMIERE PRO OLD. I reinstalled Adobe Premiere, but not the latest version, but the previous one: 14.0.4 - I thought it was safer to stay with the previous version - bug-free. Now it works again just fine. Adobe: fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for posting! You're a lifesaver!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

worked for me, thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. For grins, I made the switch back to CUDA and it continued to function fine.  Export speed improved with the switch back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

The same thing just happened to me. I was able to fix it by changing my render and play back settings from Mercury playback engine GPU Acceleration open CL' to 'Mercury Playback Engine Software Only'

I did this by going to File>Project Settings>General then under Renderer make sure its set to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only.

This helped me fix that error. Hope it works for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to say thank you for your advice it worked for me too!  your advice has saved the day, cheers, neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this didn't work for me!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But that disables all the realtime functionality of my GPU, which completely defeats the point of Adobe Premiere being a realtime GPU powered software suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the picture is working again, render the project then switch back to GPU acceleration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing the playback engine to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mercury Playback Engine Software Only- This worked for me too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alex thank you so much! It works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines