Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About develop a record plug-in of premiere

Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to develop a record plug-in of premiere,how do i show video in capture dialog? I did not found any way to give data to preview area

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Hi there,

A recorder plug-in gets a window handle when the recmod_SetDisp selector is sent.  This lets the recorder know where to display the video.  The recorder needs to provide its own overlay in the bounds specified.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

A recorder plug-in gets a window handle when the recmod_SetDisp selector is sent.  This lets the recorder know where to display the video.  The recorder needs to provide its own overlay in the bounds specified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 27, 2015 Sep 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 27, 2015 Sep 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the recorder how to provide its own overlay in the bounds specified? can you offer me some sample?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines