• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe free trials for students and academics

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a professor at UMSL and will be traveling to Germany to teach a month long digital communications class at our sister university.  I want to teach the students some video skills as a art of the curriculum.  a 7 day trial of Adobe Premiere Pro is going to be tight time wise.  Does anyone have other options for how to have the software available a bit longer for my 25 students.  The college does not offer this software in the lab i will be teaching.  Nor can we even download the free version on them.  I have it on my laptop via my school.  But most kids will not have it on their laptops.

Perry D. Drake, PhD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

I have no clue what the specifics would be ( applications available and management of assigning 'students' with valid use of stuff ) but the monthly thing might be worth it if students can GET OFF the plan as soon as they want ??  I don't subscribe to ANY programs.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

my best guess would be to contact Adobe Support for Eduaction directly.

Hoe this helps,

Seb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no clue what the specifics would be ( applications available and management of assigning 'students' with valid use of stuff ) but the monthly thing might be worth it if students can GET OFF the plan as soon as they want ??  I don't subscribe to ANY programs.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The minimum length of subscription is one month.

So students could potentially subscripe for just a month at the discounted rate, if they provide the paperwroks proving they are students in a timely manner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines