• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Pro CC showing White Screen

Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2014 Mar 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when I scrub or play through any clip, its's white. However when I export the video, the video is clear. It's just the viewers. This is happening to every single one of my projects with Adobe Premier Pro CC, even projects way before this

problem ever occured. I even used it last week. The only thing that changed between last week and now, was that I updated my Windows PC from 8 to 8.1. I was forced to there were certain things I could use without 8.1.

I tried reinstalling it, updated the software, nothing has worked. Also a side not, sometimes when I scrub through it, big blocks of random texs with a black background appear, its really weird.

Adobe Premiere Pro cs6 is working just fine though, its just the stupid CC.

1026063_10203402783689350_1428193908_o.jpg

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@eassafhn THANK YOU OH MY GOD!! Do you (or anyone else) know why the heck that bug happens??

But seriously, this has been drove me so mad in September that i edited in AE instead out of spite. Glad to get this fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing that helped me is resetting the preferences of Adobe Premier Pro, all you need to do is hold down the option key (Mac) or Alt key (Windows) while opening Adobe Premier Pro, and if asked to reset the preferences you click "Ok". That is about it, when you open your project back up, everything should work again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open 'Task manager' and looking for 'nahimic' services and kick all.
I did it and my problem solved.

54013236-fcb45d00-413d-11e9-91f2-f52b748fe9b9.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I solved this problem eliminating the cache files to force Premiere to generate them again. Worked for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines