Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE PREMIERE PRO 2020 14.2 (NOT RESPONDING) Windows PC

Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNGHi, 

I am using the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro, which has stopped working abruptly. I cannot load any projects, and I cannot create any new projects. 

Solutions I have already tried: 

Resetting plugin cache. 

Resetting preferences.

Uninstalled & Installed a fresh copy. 

Deleted All files cleared all the system cache and reinstalled the application.

Uninstalled all plugins.

I have tries the above but without any luck. I am attaching the screencaps for the reference. 

I have a multitude of projects lined up and which I am unable to access due to this, and I am losing precious time as well as money in the process. This is highly frustrating!! Worst of all, I have installed the older 13.5 version and it is working like a charm. 

Please help me out in this as this is quite infuriating.

System Specs: 

Intel i7-9700K 

RAM: 32 GB

300 GB Empty Disk space

8 GB GDDR6 Nvidia 2070 Super

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

So, The problem is finally solved after nearly 10 Days of trying to figure out what the problem was. 

I just uninstalled everything, then I performed a fresh start of the windows. 

After installing windows, I installed all the drivers and their updates. 
Then I downloaded & Installed all my Adobe CC Apps and Voila!

It's all working now. I got my old projects back and new ones are working even faster. 

Thank you all who tried their best to help me out, in the end, there was something wrong with my mac

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, 14.3 was released this morning/last night apparently. So while that is the same version as the Public Beta, it's still a newer version, but it will also overwrite your 14.2 install. So...ya never know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the same issue. Not Responding even with the new update... This is just absurd. I am so frustrated right now that I am paying for something and I can't even use it at its full potential. Tried the 14.3 (Latest update) but still no response. 

Something has to be wrong with either what I am doing or with my machine. There is something with the new version which is not letting me do it. I don't know I have run out of ideas and also hope!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry you're still having so much trouble. For now, I guess, if 14.0 is working for you then you should stick with that. I forwarded this on to some folks who work at Adobe and hopefully they'll be able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, The problem is finally solved after nearly 10 Days of trying to figure out what the problem was. 

I just uninstalled everything, then I performed a fresh start of the windows. 

After installing windows, I installed all the drivers and their updates. 
Then I downloaded & Installed all my Adobe CC Apps and Voila!

It's all working now. I got my old projects back and new ones are working even faster. 

Thank you all who tried their best to help me out, in the end, there was something wrong with my machine, and refreshing windows fixed it somehow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad to hear you're up and running again! Unfortunately, sometimes the only way to fix these kinds of issues is to reinstall Windows. I often hesitate to suggest that as people are usually reluctant to do it, but somtimes it's worth it vs the time spent trying to figure out the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was also reluctant to do it, whereas somehow I just knew in the back of my mind that this is the only solution, but then I realized that my PC is almost empty, I do nothing on this other than work-related stuff, so it was easy for me to do it. 

Btw I would like to especially thank you David Arbor for such an amazing response and always there kinda attitude, it gave me hope and I got through it. Thank You Adobe Community. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're quite welcome, I know how frustrating this stuff can be, so really part of my willingness to help was because you were being so polite. It's hard to want to help people on this forum when they're jerks, so thanks for being cool!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines