• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 Audio and Video out-of-sync after upgrading from cc 2014

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody

After upgrading to Premiere Pro CC 2015 I'm getting all my video projects locked out with a yellow box (Adobe Player) that says "Audio and video clock out-of-sync at xx:xx:xx.xxx", and all my sequences presents the same issue

Any reason WHY? IT WAS WORKING PEARLS IN CC 2014!!!!

any help is very appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Ok, since I'm running of time and my boss eye laser is piercing my skull, I had TO ROLL BACK TO CC 2014.2 G*******T!!!!

Fortunately, there is a way OVER HERE: How to Access, Restore or Update to Any Version of Adobe CC Apps | ProDesignTools

do not forget to install the updates after : All Adobe CC 2014 Updates: The Direct Download Links for Windows | ProDesignTools

Lesson of the Day : If you have a Big Project on Premiere, and you are Tempted to update to CC 2015 FOR THE MOTHER OF GOD DO NOT DO THA

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 267 Replies 267
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Achmetha написал(а):

The weird thing is, if you let PP2014 conform the file, then use the media cache generated by PP2014 in PP2015 - the file plays fine without any sync issues.

Yes! I noticed the same thing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2015 Nov 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this still an issue with CC2015? I gave it a spin back in the summer and ran into the problem and immediately switched back to CC2014. We're almost in 2016 and I'm still running software that's almost 2 years old, even though I'm paying a monthly subscription. Would love to hear that this was fixed, because if not, I'm sticking with 2014 for the foreseeable future

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2015 Nov 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I  don't have this particular issue anymore. Though it gives me "menu errors" often, and also many times it won't open projects so I have to try multiple times. I mean, is not perfect as it used to be before upgrading (it was working beautifully with 2014), but is definitely better that the first upgrades of 2015. I wouldn't recommend upgrading in the middle of a project though. I did that and it was a real struggle. So finish your project, and then upgrade. Anyways, you'll have to upgrade at some point since things evolve and evolve. I love the LUMETRI they have wioth 2015, that's a great help for color correction and color grading.

Good luck! bkmvincent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2015 Nov 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update, @Floydiana - I've been itching to use the Lumetri panel as it was great when I first switched over the summer. I'll give it a spin on a new project before the end of the year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2015 Nov 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just decided to give CC 2015 one more try and I still get out of sync problem. Audio is out of sync in preview and it's out of sync after rendering. So where is a chance to actualy fix it somehow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I have the same loop audio problems in premiere 2015. I´m running crazy. Working on a mac with a lot of .mts-files.

Bildschirmfoto 2015-11-17 um 10.30.03.png

I really need help. Do I have to go back to 2014 and reimport all the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contacted Adobe. send them Files.

we´ll see what they can do. 2 days ago......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 29, 2015 Nov 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, I have a 700 ms audio delay after pressing space to preview. In Premiere CC 2014 this same delay is about 120 ms, which is also too much, but bareable. 700 ms is completely impossible. Reverting to Premiere CC 2014. Somebody please write here when the audio library problem is fixed in a new CC 2015 update. (I'm using ASIO Hammerfall DSP and actual audio card is RME HDSPe AIO.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Upgraded to Premiere CC2015 and Next thing i see was my Audio was Totally out of Sync with Video   Tried every thing read every article and failed.  Funny thing happened when I changed Latency Value to 100. Tadaa every Thing got synced up.

GO to Audio Hardware

after Master Click tab is LATENCY Tab.  Change its Value to 100  thats all. Your Video and Audio will Start in sYnc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issues.  Here are the "error messages" that are popping up with the 2015 v9.2 update from two days ago.  No audio playback at all on project!  Adobe - when is the fix coming?

Screenshot 2016-02-08 22.17.32.pngScreenshot 2016-02-08 22.10.07.pngScreenshot 2016-02-08 21.37.09.pngScreenshot 2016-02-08 21.11.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2016 May 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been close to A YEAR and there's no solution whatsoever. I'm running Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 using an ASUS on a Windows 10 and I've been searching for a single solution for weeks now. However, all the alternative solutions, including cache-clearing or changing the Audio Hardware has not solved my problem.  I have taken everything that is not necessary on my Task Manager, and it only solved by a bit.

However, this bothers me quite a bit. This problem did not occur at all during my free trial, but only happened after I downloaded the program. I sincerely wish that Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 is being fixed, and hopefully this same problem does not happen for future Premiere Pro programs.

In this case, please let there be a solution for this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2016 Sep 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that is not audio play back problem. Can you check once play only audio track in your time line. Remove all video clip from your time line and import any track then start play. Hope you will not get that error.

Then you import video in same timeline and play. This time you will get that error.

I am facing this problem, try to solve but I can't .

I also need good solution .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello! i also have the same problem. i tried downloading VAC but didn't work. i configured and change the audio settings but still does not work. my laptop is ASUS 64bit windows 10.

PLEASE HELP US WITH THIS PROBLEM ADOBE.

Screenshot (1).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charles VW​ this is my pc settings. i read the comments above and applies but still it is the same errorScreenshot (3).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey amiel_jules , why don't you try to update your Premiere Pro to 2015.3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello! is the 2015.3 a stable version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course! everything is working like a harm in 2015.3!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have better Solution for this Problem

Download this Utility From This Link

vac414.rar - Google Drive

Extract it

this is virtual  Audio Cable

download and install setup64.exe

then open Premier > Edit Menu > Preferences > Audio Hardware > Default Input

select----------------> Line 1 (Virtual Audio Cable)

As per Imagepremieare solution error.jpg

Then Ok

Now check Your video ...................its take  5 minute 

thank you all

my name is Nikunj From India

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines