• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 has stopped working

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been unable to open Premiere Pro CC 2018 since last Thursday. As the opening screen appears, I receive an error message with a Close Program button. Also, please note that After Effects is also not working (crash report), but Illustrator is working.

After reading through other questions on the forum, I have listed as much information as I can below. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Error message:

"Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

My computer:

HP ZBook Studio G3

Processor:      Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz

Installed RAM:     16.0 GB

System type:      64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Version:     1709

Graphics Card:     CUDA Core

Failed Fix Attempts:

Checked for updates to CC apps. All current.

Restarted Computer.

Windows auto updated. Restarted again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Premiere crashing while opening a project, or is it crashing while opening altogether ?

Could you try uninstalling both Premiere & After Effects, and in the uninstaller, do not select "save preferences". And reinstall.

Tell us if it made any difference.

Hope this helps,

Seb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is crashing while opening the program; I can't get to the point where I can attempt to open a program file.

I haven't yet tried to uninstall/reinstall. If that's the next logical step, I'll give that a go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now uninstalled (didn't save preferences), reinstalled, and restarted. Still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wendygDOPB,

I have now uninstalled (didn't save preferences), reinstalled, and restarted. Still not working.

Any third party audio plug-ins installed? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 has stopped working

I have the same problem and I have uninstalled and didn't save preferences and reinstalled and restarted. Still not working!!!

and yes I have third-party audio plug-ins installed !!

please, I need help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem and seemingly tried everything.  (Well my IT guy tried everything while I sat and watched.) 

What he finally did was update audio driver on my laptop (Realtek Audio).  He also updated the BIOS at the same time but he's certain is was the update to the audio driver that finally did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the update for the audio driver and it has the latest update!

and do you think i can update THE BOIS version by myself without IT ! ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok brother, no need to get irate.  I just offered my experience as assistance.  I did mention that it wasn't likely the BIOS, I don't know what else to say except good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey, brother I just want to say I am not irate at all !, I just asked for help i thought maybe you could help me to fix my problem  .. sorry if I  said something made you understand me wrong. and thank you for trying to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines