• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe removed keyboard shortcut to jump to the timeline panel/window

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what happened here, but CC 2017 no longer allows you to map a keyboard shortcut to the timeline window.

This is a real PAIN because I edit with keyboard shortcuts, especially multicam, and I jump between windows/panels using keyboard shortcuts as it's a LOT faster.

Now, Adobe removed the timeline window option and I can't find an alternative. I have no way to use a keyboard shortcut when I'm in the source monitor to jump down to my sequence and do more editing. I have to actually reach over and grab my mouse. Annoying.

Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks,

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

This issue seems to be fixed in the latest update. Go to Help > Updates to update to the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The default shortcut is still there.  Folks have been reporting issues with custom shortcuts.

If I recall correctly, you need to close all open sequences (timelines) for the shortcuts to show up in the keyboard editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You had to create a new sequence in 2017.0.1 to get the shortcuts to show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue seems to be fixed in the latest update. Go to Help > Updates to update to the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines