• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Story server not working?

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past couple of days, Story has constantly given me error messages of (paraphrased) "Story can't save your project. The server might be down.". Since then, before I exit a session, I have to export the project as a PDF, then retype where Story stopped saving when I start a new session.

Has anyone else had the same issue? Does anyone know if anything can be done to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

It seems that the issue is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I got a ton of error messages yesterday when saving, but it showed me as online. As of last night, I can't go online at all and I spent hours working on a script which now has unsaved changes.

Adobe Support said it's a technical issue and to try contacting them tomorrow (Monday). But wouldn't confirm if the server was down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue where the entire program wont load after I log in. This has been going on for the past few days. A friend is running into problems too and thinks it might have something to do with Adobe phasing out free subscriptions? Any truth to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure that's related. I'm using the Story Plus desktop app and am a paid Creative Cloud subscriber.

It might be related to the upcoming switch, or maybe the most recent Adobe Air update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for my subscription a day before the trial was up because of this, and it did not solve the problem. Tech support has been almost entirely unresponsive. This is pathetic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luke,

Did you contact us and file a case? Let me know any details. In the mean time, there's this contact FAQ that may help: Adobe Story FAQ: How can I get support for Story?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running into the same problem. I have one script that won't load at all. Oddly enough, two of my other scripts come up as if nothing ever happened. Unfortunately, I have updated backups of the scripts I don't need and not the one I DO need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worries me, as this is the only script I'm currently working on - I hope it isn't the file that's corrupt.

BUT I may try creating a new project, and seeing if that's the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christopher_j,

Sorry for the frustration. Can you contact Adobe Story Support? Here's the FAQ for contact links: Adobe Story FAQ: How can I get support for Story?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried, but not a single representative answered the chat. Might have to take my business elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christopher_j,

Weird. Please send an email here:

If you don't hear back in 24 hours, PM me and I'll escalate your case. Sorry for the frustration!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone helped me and restored my script. I'm as happy as a pig in mud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So happy that your work is back! That was a close one. Sorry about that. Let us know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can't log in. I haven't been able to log in for ages now and I don't know why. It says it was a successful log in but it keeps loading. Any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LavonH,

Please send an email here:

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kevin,

I opened a support ticket and was told this was a known issue. Any updates? There's no way for us to know when this is or will be fixed besides repeatedly trying to login - which as you can imagine is quite frustrating for those of us trying to save our work.

It's been many days which is unusually long for a server issue. Is this going to be resolved soon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JeffH,

There was an issue with one of our servers, correct. Sorry for this terrible inconvenience. We have fixed that and hopefully, it should be fixed by now. Please let us know if you are still facing difficulty or not so we can close this case.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the issue is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope! I'm getting it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Niamke,

Can you open a support ticket? Info here: Adobe Story FAQ: How can I get support for Story?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, the server can't connect with my online work at my desktop story application and forget it to save it said.

Error

Warning: Failed to save the script.

Failed to establish connection with Story server.

Service could be down. Please try later.

If any Adobe guru can help us on this I will appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ArturoZ,

Please contact us: Adobe Story FAQ: How can I get support for Story?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christopher_j,

There was an issue with one of our servers. We have fixed that and hopefully it should not be faced by you now. Please let us know if you are still facing difficulty or not so we can close this case.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines