• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alignment shifting problem between premiere pro and after effects

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, i am facing problem while working between premiere and after effects through dynamic linking. I have replaced a compostion in premiere pro from a after effects compostion. I have made some graphs animation in after effects with proper alignment but when i see it back in premire pro, whole graph alignment is shifted towards right , ruining my alignment. while the alignments are perfect in after effects , it somehow shows slightly right shifted in premiere pro.

1. The first  screen shot is of  after effects , can see there is no gap at left side of graph alignment.

2. The Second Screen shot is of premiere pro ,where when i am seeing the graph, it just shifts rightward and leaves a gap at left side of graph alignment ,which i dont want.

Please help why the alignment is not matching when switching back to premiere pro.

after effects.PNGpremiere pro.PNG

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2023 Jul 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the issue. We're seeing similar issues from others as well. Are you using the same version of both applications? 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm having the same issue as well. when are you gonna have a patch for this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Please try updating the video apps (Premiere Pro, Media Encoder & After Effects) to the latest version (v23.6) & check if it's working properly. Let us know if it helps. 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines