• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Bugs in 9.1

LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been seeing some bugs with audio in the newly released Premiere Pro 9.1.  The three issues I've seen so far are the last bit of audio being looped after a fade out, where there should be silence.  A Muted track exports with a very loud (0dBFS) noise instead of silence.  And a mono file in a standard track exports without any audio at all.

These issues are occurring on sequences created in an earlier version of PP.  I have not yet tested a new sequence created in 9.1.

The issues occur with H.264, H.265, UT and .wav exports.

Now here's the key.  The issues only occur when exporting through AME, with Import Sequences Natively unchecked.  If I perform a Direct export, no issues.  If I check the Import Sequences Natively box in AME preferences, no issues.

So that's what I have so far.  Anyone else?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Seems the issues have been corrected in the latest 2015.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim_Simon wrote:

Jim - I think folks end up here because they do a search for the audio looping bug.

Most likely. But the bug has been corrected for PP, in which forum this thread is posted. Folks experiencing the same issue with AE should be posting in that forum, so that others who search that forum will also find it.

Well I don't think it is either - I think it is an Adobe Media Encoder bug - hence why the identical bug turned up in two different applications. The common factor here is AME.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve verified the AE version of this bug is definitely on the AE side, not the AME side.

Is the PR bug actually fixed? I thought I saw continuing posts saying it’s still in 2015.3. (I’ll go try some renders myself later…)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris Meyer NM wrote:

I’ve verified the AE version of this bug is definitely on the AE side, not the AME side.

Is the PR bug actually fixed? I thought I saw continuing posts saying it’s still in 2015.3. (I’ll go try some renders myself later…)

Hi Chris - what I meant is it is not specifically an AE bug as it doesn't occur in the AE render Q. If we want to get right down to specifics it is probably the Adobe process that allows AME to translate an After Effects or Premiere Pro sequence. Anyways - hope Adobe solves it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2016 Aug 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Anyone still getting the same audio looping problem in  version 13.8.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2016 Aug 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

According to blog.adobe it's corrected:

"

• Audio no longer unexpectedly loops incorrect samples towards the end of an After Effects composition, when exported via Adobe Media Encoder or dynamically linked to Premiere Pro."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines