Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Audio Ducking not working

Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro V 14.7.0

MAC OS Mojave 10.14.6

I've never had an issue with audio ducking - it's always worked great.  Now it does not adjust the music when it gets to a lower keyframe - even if I drag the keyframe to zero, it will still play music at a high level.  

Is this a bug?  Or have I hit a setting somewhere to disable it?  Keyframes throughout are ignored.  All music and dialog are categorized properly.  

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021
I resolved this.  If anyone else has these issue, here's what I did to bring audio ducking back to life: • removed all audio clip categories and reassigned them (this is probably what did the trick)• removed extraneous and muted audio clips from final sequence• created new project and copied all files into it.

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I resolved this.  If anyone else has these issue, here's what I did to bring audio ducking back to life:

• removed all audio clip categories and reassigned them (this is probably what did the trick)

• removed extraneous and muted audio clips from final sequence

• created new project and copied all files into it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines