• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Missing From Project

Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a large premiere pro cc project but the audio from the main video file does not play or show a waveform, however, the video still plays.

the things i did before this happened are open the same source clip in a different project, and render a small part of the project.

i fixed this problem before by going back to a previous auto-save but this time none of the auto saves have audio.

the source clip is still in the same place and there is no popup asking to find it (as mentioned before the video still plays)

any help would be appreciated as this was quite a large (30+ hour) project and i would rather not start again.

thanks in advance

-Cheesecake4lyfebroken audio appcc.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Hi there,

Premiere Pro conforms the audio imported as required and generates the PEK files to draw the audio waveforms. The status bar at the right side bottom is for the same and when it's completed Premiere Pro will be able to draw the waveforms for the audio.

You may refer to this link to know more about this.

Importing digital audio into Premiere Pro

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nvm i just had to wait a while for the project to 'conform'. does anyone have any clarification on what this means and why it takes 10 min for the audio to load?

p.s the conform bar is located down the bottom of the screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Premiere Pro conforms the audio imported as required and generates the PEK files to draw the audio waveforms. The status bar at the right side bottom is for the same and when it's completed Premiere Pro will be able to draw the waveforms for the audio.

You may refer to this link to know more about this.

Importing digital audio into Premiere Pro

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines