• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio track won't paste into the correct audio track in Adobe Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to paste video with audio to a specific location (track) on my timeline. The video goes to the correct track (3 in this case) but the audio creates a new track at the bottom and won't budge. The track select on the left hand side of the timeline only has one column (V1, V2, V3... A1, A2, A3... and so on) rather than 2 columns (as in all the examples I see in other people's interfaces when I looked this up online) so I am un able to target the audio track even though I have A3 selected. That said, it pastes fine into the V3 - track 3 of video. Please help.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stafanya,

What does Sequence Settings > Channel Format say about the audio tracks?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the example here, if you click on a blue box, it turns charcoal exactly like the surrounding background. Is that what your're seeing? Note that nothing is showing in A2 or A3, but if you clicked there, they would turn blue "active".

A screengrab of your UI, drag/dropped onto your reply box, would show exactly what the problem is.

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines