• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Detect Log Video Color Space Option is Gone 23.6

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tick box for Auto Detect Log Video Color Space is gone from the Premiere Pro settings menu under Settings > General (Screenshot attached). The same option still exists in the Media Encoder settings however which leads me to believe this was removed by accident. 

This was a crucial option for our workflow as warp stabilizer is extremely slow on clips that have been color managed. 

The only workaround I can see right now is to select all clips and interpret the footage as Rec709 so that the warp stabilizer speeds aren't horrendous, then convert back to color managed SLog3. 

If anyone knows where this option has been moved to in 23.6 it would be greatly appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sean! This was moved to Project Settings (File > Project Settings) so that it can be attached on a per-project basis.

Kylee Peña | Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Professional Editorial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, Kylee! 

Do you happen to know if there will be improvements made to Warp Stabilizer on Color Manged clips in the future? This system of having to "un Color Manage" a project to get Warp Stabilizer to work properly is very janky and time consuming. 

Either way, I appreciate you pointing out where the button has been moved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Kylee, thank you, but where can I find it in a Team project as Project settings is not available there?

Thanks!

Solved with the relase of 24.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines