• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Both source and record screens are black?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after 2017 update, everything buy sync with CC seems to be fine.. However today a new problem started occurring.. After like 5 to 10 min of editing, both my video screens go black.. (i mean source and record screens)... Everything seems to be working fine, all buttons are clickable, I can manipulate the timeline, i can even hear the audio when playing back.. but no video whets ever.. I was editing whole day with no issues and all off a sudden this started happening.. Only way to recover is to reboot premiere.. I even restated the computer, I am on a deadline for today and can't work more then 5 min at the time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try updating or rolling back the video driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Darko.lbr,

Please check the following:

1. Is Graphics Card driver up-to-date? If yes, As stated by Peru Bob, roll back to previous version & check.

In Windows, click on below link for instructions.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/ad5a063e-5f57-c715-2566-b983195752c1/update-drive...

2. What is the selected renderer in Premiere Pro & Media Encoder?

In Premiere Pro, File > Project Settings > General > Renderer

Change the Renderer & check the issue.

3. Is this happening with all projects or just with the updated projects?

4. Try decreasing the Playback resolution of both monitors & check the issue. program-monitor.png

Please let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines