• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brown grid/film flashing over video after export

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So hello, Premiere Pro forums, I've been trying to fix a problem with my video clips to no avail for some time now. I have a project that's basically just six images spread out with default transitions between them and a single audio clip, and inside the program while previewing the video everything looks fine and dandy but after export on all the presets I've tried so far it develops a weird brown-ish... film? That glitches over the video while it's playing in Media Player. Any help? Am I stupid? I dunno?

Capture1.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it show the brown overlay in the Program monitor when importing the exported file back into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, it shows it when I import it.

yeetos.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show original timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be a graphics card issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it export without issues when MPE hardware is turned to software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you''re talking about Hardware Encoding/Software Encoding, no. The layer is still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dunno, to be honest. I don't think so, but I don't know how to check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oof.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have opened each png-file in Photoshop and saved them as psd-files and used those in Premiere Pro. I have seen to many reports on issues with png-files to rely on them fully.

Open the file in Photoshop and just go to File > Save As. (psd-file is the default option)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Converted all the png files into psd files, exported in the same settings, the brown film's still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your export settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H.264

Youtube 1080p Full HD

Nothing else is changed beyond the default I get when I first click Export, and I haven't changed my default settings at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pyroconstructivism,

Please try to switch the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and then check if it's exporting properly.

FAQ: How to change the Video Renderer in Premiere Pro?

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines