• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you identify this text animation preset?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I know this is a hail-Mary, and the video is small and fuzzy, but can anyone identify the text animation package used in this video?  A client wants it, but knows nothing about it.  I looked at tons of for-sale collections over the last two days, but have not yet stumbled upon it. 

See the effects in this (horridly horrid and awfully awful) video:  Tiny video - YouTube

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

I'll just use something different and dazzle her with my boyish charm.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Needle in a haystack.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Yes, I've been in the haystack for two days now.  Thanks for reminding me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gotta love clients at times ... wink wink ... sigh.

Although 2 days into it, probably could have recreated something similar in Ae by now.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll just use something different and dazzle her with my boyish charm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do it in After Effects, duplicate many times the composition of the animation in the Project panel and change the texts. Nothing from the other world or difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that extensive tutorial, but I still don't know how to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no preset or automatic thing to make some stuff. Sometimes you have to make stuff yourself.

The answer is:

A ) no. I cannot recognize what you want to do as a preset of automatic ( plug in effect ) that will do what you want.

hence, suggestion you go to AE to do it yourself.

He was not hired to do a tutorial for you, was he ??  The nice man who led you to the right program to get what you want ??

When I first started using adobe editing ( CS3 ) I didn't have a camera that could shoot video. So, I used photoshop still images to make my first "animations"... (at the time I considered learning that was making a video ).

I think I still have that pathetic silly thing somewhere from years ago... so if I find it I'll upload it to vimeo so you can get a good laugh.

EVERYTHING you want to animate can be done with all the tools at your disposal.

Nobody is your paid tutor to walk you through it step by step to do exactly what you WANT.  Just try to learn how to use the stuff and you can do

A) what someone else did

B) what YOU want to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that extensive tutorial on succeeding in life.  I plan to use it on my next project.

I asked for no time or tutorials.  Admittedly a "hail-Mary" (as described in the OP), I only asked if anyone recognized this preset.  I knew it was a long-shot.  If you cannot identify it, no further action is required on your part.  I appreciate the bonuses, though.

One of these days, I hope that creating compelling animations from scratch in AE will be in my skill set.  But understanding that it is easier to move the boat than it is to move the dock, I am electing not to try to learn how to do it in the next 36 hours.

Thanks to all the nice men and identifiers of nice men.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your boyish charm will suffice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's all I have.  Wish me luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines