• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot close audio meter panel

Participant ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a project with no sound, and I'd like to have as much real estate as possible on my screen.  In this new version, if I go into Window, I cannot uncheck any of the boxes, it seems I can only add them(see image below). Normally, I would just close the using the little icon on the top, but the audio levels panel has no "Close panel" option.  I've tried changing workspaces and creating new workspaces, but no luck.

Is there some new way of doing this? Is there a workaround?

Audio panel.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

It is a bit buggy but wait until you see this icon:

audio meter.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

If you hold CTRL, and click directly on the blue line that outlines the box, you should be able to undock/move your panel.

Most of the other panels are responsive in the gray area within the header section of the panel, but for meters, it appears you need to click directly on the blue outline to get this to function correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is STILL an issue, unbelievably. I have been feeling like Adobe is just not as on top of it as it has been in the past. Little inconveiniences that seem so easy to fix like these pop up a lot and never get fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the secret Adobe handshake / initiation to the club. Once you have it figured out you're a member with the privledge of manipulating the meters and tools...shhhh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines