• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install Premier Pro?

Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have adobe creative cloud installed on my PC, but every time I try to install Premier Pro CC it fails?! So, maybe my pc doesn't fit the requirements to install Adobe Premier Pro CC? Thanks!

adobe.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

I have successfully installed it. Thanks guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That message tells you that you don't have enough free hard drive space where you are trying to install it.

What are the full specs of your system, including hard drives (how many, what kind, how big, how much free space on each)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your reply! I have checked that I am using windows 10 and I have 29.1 GB. Is that enough? But now I have already used 26.8 GB. I do not store pictures, videos, docs., and more, on my pc anyway it takes so much of the disk space already? How do I fix it, so that I could use Adobe Premier Pro CC? Thanks!storage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A hard drive of around 29 GB is very small these days. I have a Surface Pro with Windows 10 and a hard drive of 475 GB and I feel that is small. I have about 25 GB with just Adobe software. Each program is around 2 GB.

So, my advice is to get a larger hard drive. Otherwise, you will lilkley always be running short of space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, how many GB is Adobe Premier Pro needs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have at least a 250 GB hard drive for the C drive and at least one or two other drives for projects and media.

Is your drive a HDD or SSD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bupphaw56970496  wrote

So, how many GB is Adobe Premier Pro needs?

You will need at least 200GB free space just to run the program properly, not including any space for media.

It will install with less, but won't run well.

Do you have a HDD or an SSD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully installed it. Thanks guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear. Wish you all the best with your Premiere projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how did you do that ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rahath,

What are you asking about? Do you have the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what was the issue    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is new, Ryzen 9 - RAM 32 gb - GPU RTX 3060 - SSD 1 T - windows 11 - but I was not able to get Adobe Premiere Pro installed. Any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Yorghos248368780apc 
Start a new discussion for your question so it can gt focus separate to the other one dicussed in his thread. Include informaion on what happens when you try install - does it freeze, do you get any error messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!
I think the problem was some configuration of my dropbox. I was able to install adobe when I logged my pc using another user.
thank you.

Yorghos Lage Michalaros
Via tel celular

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to hear all is working now.

It may have been that when you were logged in before, it was not with administrator rights which restricted the installation. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines