• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Premiere 2017 missing codecs after installation update

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK,  I had Premiere CC 2015.3 running perfectly.  Installed the update for 2017 and now previous working projects do not open and appear to be missing codecs.  What gives?  I can create new projects and they seem fine using default settings and decklink settings but older projects still show media offline. If I try to re-link media I get an error message (Media Mismatch - The selected file does not contain audio media used by the clip references in one or more sequences. These audio clip references will be deleted and can not be undone.  Do you want to continue?)  Even if it I answer yes to continue the clips do not re link.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on MacOs Sierra?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Probably unrelated to my issue then, but I also can't open exisiting projects in both CC2017 and 2015.4 after updating to Sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Station3gc,

Please perform the following steps:

1. Clear Media Cache files. Instructions are in this article FAQ: How to clean media cache files

2. Create a new project & import the Old .Prproj file into it.

Please let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue, codecs that had no problem on previous versions are not supported in the most recent version. I run Windows 10.

Among the codecs previously supported that became Media offline is ProRes, but also other codecs.

This is extremely frustrating - I have tried the method above to no avail. Any  ideas?

Many thanks.

Haim Litani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines