• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing fonts from serif to sans-serif in Premiere Pro: advice sought on scripting.

New Here ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Through jsx, EXTENDSCRIPT,
I would like to change the text font from serif to sans-serif in Adobe Premiere Pro. Does anyone know how to change the text font using a specific script?

In the 'Premiere Pro Scripting Guide' document I referred to, I could not find any specific way to change the font through scripting. If anyone knows of a scripting method to make such changes, we would be grateful if you could let us know.

We would be grateful if you could share your experience and knowledge.

Best regards.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

There is no API that allows for that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

>Could you please explain about obtaining the position keyframes for the Vector Motion feature using .jsx?

Here is PProPanel's example code, for getting and setting the values of keyframe'd parameters.

https://github.com/Adobe-CEP/Samples/blob/9efca02ea88ad32a8c22571f5ffe2407ae732cd8/PProPanel/jsx/PPRO/Premiere.jsx#L1451

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no API that allows for that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.
I have the following question:
Could you please explain about obtaining the position keyframes for the Vector Motion feature using .jsx?
With the code:
app.project.activeSequence.videoTracks[0].clips[0].components[2].properties[0].getKeys()
I was able to get the "seconds" value for the keyframes, but I don't understand how to get the values for manipulating the position, such as the "x, y" axis coordinates.
For example, if I set a keyframe at the current position (x=600), and another keyframe at the next position (x=1000) to make it move horizontally, how can I obtain the x-axis values "600" and "1000" for these position keyframes?
Is it possible to retrieve these values using .jsx?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>Could you please explain about obtaining the position keyframes for the Vector Motion feature using .jsx?

Here is PProPanel's example code, for getting and setting the values of keyframe'd parameters.

https://github.com/Adobe-CEP/Samples/blob/9efca02ea88ad32a8c22571f5ffe2407ae732cd8/PProPanel/jsx/PPR...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines