• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CineForm won't import

Participant ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed GoPro's CineForm codec and created a CineForm file in VirtualDub. However, it won't import into Premiere CS6 - I get an 'unsupported or damaged file' error.

I can export perfectly fine from Premiere in CineForm, and those files play back just fine, but they also won't import back into Premiere.

When I open Media Encoder (unrelated to the CineForm project), I get this error:

---------------------------

Monitor: PProHeadless.exe - System Error

The program can't start because CFHDDecoder64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

OK 

If I click OK enough times it goes away and I can use AME. I

Also when I open After Effects, this error:

After Effects

After Effects warning: The following plugins have failed to load.  Please reinstall these plugins:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\CS6\MediaCore\CFHD_AVI_Importer.prm

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\CS6\MediaCore\CFHD_MOV_Importer.prm

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\CS6\MediaCore\CineForm\CFHD_AVI_Importer.prm

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\CS6\MediaCore\CineForm\CFHD_MOV_Importer.prm

OK  

Not sure where I've gone wrong here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Just browsing around C:/, and stumbled across CFHDDecoder.dll and CFHDDecoder64.dll in C:/Program Files (x86)/CineForm/Tools. Copied them to C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, and the file now imports successfully.

[text formatted by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just browsing around C:/, and stumbled across CFHDDecoder.dll and CFHDDecoder64.dll in C:/Program Files (x86)/CineForm/Tools. Copied them to C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, and the file now imports successfully.

[text formatted by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines