• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clip audio in timeline shows WAV form, but there isn't audio playing in certain clips.

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been working on certain projects lately and I've been importing a lot of media into my computer from an SD card. I had just finished editing a lot for a long while, without exiting premier. I'm not sure what I must've done, but specific clips/edits are not playing audio.

I've been watching many tutorials and reading forums to try to figure out what it could be, but none of them are specific to my issue. The clips that aren't playing audio are only a small handful in my timeline, most of them are playing audio. Also, the clips that aren't playing audio still show their WAV form and aren't showing any signs of why they aren't working.

I checked the output preferences, and the issue isn't my speakers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for your issue. I understand you are getting playback issues with audio in Premiere Pro.

Have you tried cleaning media cache? FAQ: How to clean (delete or trash) media cache files?

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the level meters move on the faulty clips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Please let us know if you were able to solve the issue you were facing with Premiere Pro.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines