• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color changes when playhead stops

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a color grading issue in Premiere after I make adjustments in Lumetri on an adjustment layer. When I play the clip it's fine but when I stop the playhead the clip gets darker by 30%. It makes it hard to know what I'll end up with when I output. This is a new 'feature' since the last upgrade to 14.0.1 What could be causing this? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

First thing I would do is check the monitor and make sure your play and paused resolution are the same. Also, you can check "High Quality Playback" if your computer can handle it.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing I would do is check the monitor and make sure your play and paused resolution are the same. Also, you can check "High Quality Playback" if your computer can handle it.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines